Monday, May 11, 2009

At last...

A 'friend of mine' send her computer for me to have a look. Her computer was experiencing that blue screen of death (BSOD), so I guess reformating was the only solution [is it? :p]. As usual, I would load the XP cd installer, follow the steps and bla bla bla until to my surprise this screen came out.


Surprise la sangat :p coz actually it wasn't my 1st time facing such situation. 1st time it happened, I consulted with ayah. He said I'll be needing a floppy disk. What, a floppy disk??? Urghh, who have it anyway these days?!! Nak antar g kdai, M.A.L.A.S. So, how did I handle this kind of problem before this. Easy breezy, I would just call the owner and everything goes like "Salam Rokiah (bukan nama sebenar), computer awak x dpt detect hdisk la, so agak mustahil tuk install XP, tapiiii klu Vista no hal, bleh go on reformat mcm besa. Itupun klu awak nk gn Vista la. Klu x sy terpaksa antar kdai jela :p". That's how it goes & most of them usually just agree to go on with the Vista thingy.

I did the same with this 'friend of mine'. I called her, hoping that she would just agree with Vista. But no, she said she wanna stick to XP :(. Oh well, can't force people to agree with you all the time rite! I told her that I would find alternatives otherwise I'll just have to send it to 'pak cik angkat' :p. So I got myself googling all morning to find a way out. Until I found
this site.

Man, it was a relief!! That dude is a freaking geek!! And nLite is truly a magical tool [and free :p]. I couldn't thank more although there were some failure through the steps [my bad], but the rest went smooth & steady. Yeah yeah, I know thousands of you already figured this thing decades ago, but well, saya budak masih blajar :p .
Tak salah to be proud of myself once in a while ait ;)? & Never to forget, Alhamdulillah!!
So, I solved one of the problems in my life, how bout you?!! Good Luck Human.

4 spells:

Skinny Legs said...

look who's talking =p

sorceress said...

You still owe us something, remember ;p agagaga

Skinny Legs said...

that would be?

sorceress said...

karikatur :p